Craving SWEETS - the power of inner listening.
March 24, 2022 at 11:04 am, No comments
Our CRAVINGS tell a story. What changes when you LISTEN?Tell me if you can relate:
- Experience cravings for sweets – (over)eat.
- Experience cravings for sweets – distract yourself.
- Experience cravings for sweets – gather your willpower and resist.
The result – cravings get STRONGER, show up more often and you feel more and more HELPLESS.
Your cravings are the entry point back to yourself. They are telling a story. The story of your unmet needs.
How to listen?
- Next time you experience craving for sweets – PAUSE.
Take a couple of mindful breath – follow your inbreath all the way trough, follow your outbreath all the way trough. In…out.
Your breath is a bridge that connects your mind with your body.
- If you wish put your hand on your heart. Keep following your breathing.
- Tune into your inner listening, and ask yourself:
- In what way is my life not sweet enough?
- When do I feel that I am not sweet enough?
- Try NOT to FIGURE OUT your answers, but rather FEEL your answers.
Your body a place is where your inner knowing “lives”.
- What are the answers that BUBBLE UP for you?
As always – be patient, kind and persistent.
That would be fantastic if you shared your insights and discoveries in the comments. Yes, we grow from connections.
Looking for the most human way to rediscover the joy of eating? My Stop Stress Eating mindful coaching program is for you. APPLY HERE.
#mindfuleatingLatvia #mindfuleatingonline #mindfuleating #emotionaleating #mindfulness #stopstresseating #apzinātaēšana